Founded in 2003, the South Florida Interactive Marketing Association (SFIMA) is a forum dedicated to professionals specializing in interactive marketing. Our goal is to provide opportunities for learning and networking that promote career growth and business success.
SFIMA encourages the exchange of ideas, information, and best practices by presenting marketing case studies and the latest innovations of industry leaders. Our programming is designed to help members expand their interactive marketing activities and successes, and our partnerships with sponsor companies provide targeted exposure in the South Florida marketplace through media coverage and networking at our regular events.
Educational Events. Our monthly events hosted at a local hotel are a great opportunity for meeting interactive marketing professionals working in South Florida's most progressive companies.
- Annual SFIMA Summit - This is one of South Florida's premier educational events, taking place in May at the Miniaci Performing Arts Center at NOVA Southeastern University
Social Events. Add an extra dose of fun to your networking with our annual premier events. Vendors and service providers find SFIMA social events to be an excellent way to show customers appreciation, build stronger relationships, and meet new potential clients-all in a collegial environment.
- Annual Nautical Networking-A late Spring evening cruise on the intracoastal with 400+ interactive professionals
- Annual iHack Golf Tournament-our Fall event includes an afternoon of golf and a lively reception at a premier South Florida course
- SoFIE Awards - our annual award show recognizing local excellence in interactive marketing
- Continuing to build our reputation as the primary interactive voice in South Florida
- Growing our membership and event attendance
- Adding value to our members and sponsors through programming and activities
- Strengthening our contact with the top 100 South Florida companies