The Red Hot Blues themed evening dinner cruise will take place on Friday, February 22, 2019. This is our premier networking event of the year! Join 300 of the top digital markets from around the country on one of the South Florida’s largest private yachts, Biscayne Lady, to dine and cruise along Fort Lauderdale’s famous Intracoastal Waterway. This is the “must-attend” event for the movers and shakers in marketing.
Who Will Be There?
Our membership and attendees includes many top brands from South Florida as well as nationwide. Clients include: AutoNation, Bacardi, ADT, Office Depot, JM Family, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Motorola, Sony, Apple, Disney, FPL, Burger King, Citrix Systems, Ryder, Microsoft, Kaplan University, Norwegian Cruise Lines, ADP, and a host of others. Our members are extremely active in social networks so your message has a wider reach through our expanded network. We retweet, share and promote this event for months leading up to the kick-off. Your brand gains incredible reach with our highly connected audience.
- Almost 3,200 members on LinkedIn and over 1,500 Facebook fans
- Over 400 memberships
- Over 90% of our members are active on: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Almost 45% regularly check-in to location-based services such as Yelp and Swarm
Benefits of Getting on the Boat:
- Upgrade your membership from one year to one year and a half.
- Come join us for our monthly educational events & build those networking relationships.
- Opportunity to sponsor our monthly educational events & increase your brand exposure.
- And for all you out-of-towners, start planning a fun, getaway to Sunny South Florida in the coldest month of winter!
Why most companies sponsor (or get their best vendor to):
- BRAND EXPOSURE: Great visibility for your brand
- QUALITY NETWORKING: Meet and greet with senior leadership from a variety of top brands (want us to help fill your table with contacts from certain companies? Just ask!)
- REWARD, RECOGNITION, APPRECIATION: Thank your clients and/or reward your team for all their hard work and/or with a fabulous cruise
- RECRUIT TOP TALENT: Get to know the movers and shakers in the digital marketing space and create a foundation for future business partnerships
- A LOT OF FUN!! (It’s a Friday night yacht party with a 5-star dinner, open bar, and a DJ on the top floor…)
15th Annual Nautical Networking Sponsorship Options:
- Title Sponsor (one available)
- Premier Sponsor (one available)
- Registration/Boarding Party (one available)
- Drink Sponsor (one available)
- DJ Sponsor (one available)
- Ice Sculpture (one available)
- Photography Sponsor (one available)
- Dessert & Coffee Sponsor (one available)
- Decor & Flower Sponsor (one available)
- Video Sponsor (one available)
- Water Sponsor (one available)
- Goodie Bag Sponsor (one available)
- Lanyard Sponsor (one available)
- Cigar Roller Sponsor (one available)
- Balloon Sponsor (one available)
Visit the NNE Sponsorship Page for full details! No walk-up or individual registrations are available for this event. As SFIMA is required to pay for food and beverage even if someone does not show, no refunds can be given.
Boarding Party: 5:00 – 6:15 p.m. Cruise: 6:30 – 10:30 p.m.
CUSTOM SPONSORSHIPS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have other defined needs that do not fit within the above packages, or need us to help customize an opportunity for your company, we are glad to have that discussion! Please feel free to email our Sponsorship team to secure packages or ask questions (email@example.com). See you on the dock!